Ph: 1-818-808-0006

22120 Clarendon Street, Suite 160
Woodland Hills, CA 91367


General Line
Farsi Speaking Clients
Spanish Speaking Clients


When you work with Tara
Khorrami you’re working with the best.
Learn more

Law Offices of Taraneh Khorrami

Law Offices of Taraneh Khorrami

The B1 Visa is for temporary business visitors and allows for a variety of business and economic activities in the U.S.   The B2 Visa is issued to tourists, and may also be granted to spouses, children and parents of B1 Visa holders.  This visa allows activities of a recreational character, including tourism, amusement, visits to friends and relatives, etc.   It is important to note that neither of the B visas allows employment in the U.S. 

The presumption in the law is that every visitor visa applicant is an intending immigrant.  Therefore, applicants for visitor visas must present extensive evidence showing that they will return back home at the end of the visit to the US.   Documentation to support your visa application should include:  evidence which shows the purpose of trip, evidence of sufficient funds to cover the cost of your trip, and intent to depart the US at the end of your trip.